Reopening & Covid Information
Keeping our Guests & Team Safe
We’ve trail-blazed COVID standards from day one of reopening last July, making many changes to ensure our guests are super safe and as comfortable as possible.
Prior to reopening last July, we looked very hard at how to meet and where possible, exceed Government guidelines regarding Covid 19, for example, purchasing an industrial anti static fogging gun, which we use daily.
Our guests frequently tell us that these measures enable them to fully relax at The Hundred House.
We fog all touchpoints and toilets & record, 3 times daily, with a virus killing solution (99.9% of bacteria, including Covid) that is anti-statically charged so that it clings to all applied surfaces & crevices.
- Guests check in with Track & Trace via Q.R or forms on the table. We check & record that this has been done.
- All team members, have worn full face masks throughout.
- Guests are required to wear masks on entry and when not seated.
- Upon entry, you’ll see clear signage asking you to sanitise your hands and ring the bell. One of our friendly team take you straight to your table, where you can take your mask off (we never will, but we promise we’re always smiling behind them!) and relax with full table service throughout
- Our tables are spaced out further than the recommended 1m rule, you will have plenty of space around you.
- We operate to strict and rigid Government standards throughout, with all staff trained.
- Team members are daily temperature checked, wear clean clothes daily, wash and sanitise hands a minimum of every 20 minutes throughout their shift.
- We have plenty of (useful yet unintrusive) signage throughout, including a large chalkboard outside the main entrance, taking the guess work out of how we’re operating, what to do upon entry, one way systems etc.
- We have around a dozen hand sanitising stations set up throughout the premises, so you’re never more than a few feet away from one!
- Your table and seating area are fully sanitised after each customer, before your arrival and single use Menus & condiments etc are used.
- Outside dining is also available, in our large marquee, should guests prefer to eat ‘outside in’. Please mention this when booking (please note during colder months the marquee is only available at busy times due to heating costs).
- Touch points have been minimised.
- The whole pub/restaurant and toilets are deep cleaned at the start of every day.
- All cutlery, crockery and glassware are brought fresh and clean to your table on your service tray.
Thank you from all the team
We very much appreciate your support at this time. Thanks for your help and cooperation in helping us keep you and our team super safe.