Your Easy Peasey Christmas Day
Takeaway Feast from The Hundred House
Imagine a stress free, 4 course Christmas Lunch for just £49 per person
- We all know 2020 has been a year that most of us want to forget, so you definitely deserve to spend more time with your loved ones and less time in the kitchen this Christmas!
- We’ve got a fabulous 4 course feast for you, nothing to wash, peel or mix!
- Just follow our very simple instructions included, which are tried & tested and designed to cook at home.
- All vegetables will be carefully & thoughtfully packed in sealed foil containers so that that simply need placing in the oven for the instructed times.
- The rolled Turkey is roasted at The Hundred House then chilled, portioned and placed in vacuum sealed pouches, ready to simply reheat in a pan of simmering water, retaining of that lovely tenderness!
- Our gravy can be heated in a pan on the stove, then simply arrange the warmed vegetables & garnish on the plate, snip open the Turkey pouch and pour over the gravy, what could be easier?
Start with an Anti Pasti Feast...
- Game Terrine & Onion Marmalade
- Homemade Lamb Sausage Roll & Rosemary Crab Apple Jelly
- Hundred House Chicken Liver Pate
- Smoked Salmon & Horseradish Creme Fraiche
- 1/2 Sourdough Loaf to bake in the oven
- Marinated Olives
- Pickled Cucumber & Mustard Relish.
The Main Event
- Keith Aldersons Roast Turkey Breast, rolled with Chestnut & Sage Stuffing
- Thyme & Honey roasted Parsnips & Carrots
- Bacon Saute Sprouts
- Chipolata Bacon Rolls
- “Proper” Mash Potato with Butter & Nutmeg
- Duck Fat Roasted Potatoes
- Hundred House Gravy made with roasted Bones & Vegetables, Red Wine, Herbs
- Traditional Bread Sauce
- Tangy Cranberry Sauce.
- Fancy another option too? Why not “go large” with 1kg of Keith Aldersons Bridgnorth reared Sirloin Beef?!
- Complimented by Merlot Beef Gravy, Yorkshire Puddings & whipped Horseradish.
- Your Sirloin is part pre-roast with Thyme, Salt, Black Pepper & Bay and comes vac -packed with instructions to finish off at home.
- Add this for an additional £39.95, enough to feed up to 4 people.
How to order & FAQ
- Q. How do I order?
- A. Just get in touch and pre-order before the 22nd December, (ideally as soon as possible). Please call us on 01952 580240 (if we’re not able to answer please do leave a message, we WILL get back to you asap) or you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org, use the form below or Facebook/Inst message us with your contact number and we’ll call you back.
- Q. How much does it cost and when do I pay?
- A. The price for 4 course Menu above is £49 per person. If you would like to add on the Beef & accompaniments this is an extra £39.95 (total cost for 1kg Sirloin, Gravy, Yorkhire puddings & whipped Horseradish. enough for up to 4 people). When you pre-order, we will take payment in full so if you can have a card at the ready that would be great 🙂
- Q. How do I collect?
- A. When you book, we will arrange a date and time to suit yourself, on either 23rd or 24th December. We ask that you collect outside of our busiest opening hours to assist with social distancing (i.e not between 12-3 pm or 6-9 pm), however if you are coming to the Restaurant to eat, let us know when booking and we’ll make sure it’s ready to take away with you. Should you need a little more flexibility please do let us know and we will try our very best to accommodate.
- Q. What about dietary requirements?
- A. We can provide a vegetarian/vegan option, however, unlike in our Restaurant, we can not cater for any other dietary requirements within the Christmas Day Takeaway as the contents listed above do contain all allergens.
- Q. Do you deliver?
- A. We’re terribly sorry but we don’t have the staffing levels to do this ourselves and as we could not guarantee the contents would arrive as they’re intended with a courier, it’s collection only. If you can’t get out yourself please let us know if a friend or family member will be collecting for you and we’ll pop there name on the order too.
- Q. How will I know what to do with the contents?
- A. Don’t worry, full instructions will be in with the food and we’re making everything as simple as possible for you! Our aim is that even if you’re the sort of cook that can’t boil an egg…you’ll still be able to provide an amazing feast on Christmas Day!